Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Wait A Minute acoustic song, Seldom Seen

Hello Grafted In Reader,
When you were a youngster, did someone be it a parent or a teacher ever say to you, "Wait a minute."
The tone of voice was probably a bit stern when spoken. Well, this morning I had a correspondence in my inbox that was from a wrtier acquaintance. He replied to my email of 1 year ago. Life conditions were somewhat different at that time professionally speaking. Then last evening, Don M who is also a writer sent me a social media site invitation to connect. Still baffled on how to accept those ovetures from others. I emailed him and expressed my thanks and hope we might do plan B on future communicating.

On Sunday I left a writing group which had been a major part of my writing life for 20+ months. Technical issues were the reason, not ill-will or frustration with someone! "Wait a minute," is sure great advice when our lives feel like they are in turmoil and the celerity seems all too powerful for us to stabilize against! Reminding myself I am not the universe, nor the center of it, is a calming restorative in stressed times. We usually get the mercy which means limitless loyalty from G-d when passing through the valley of overwhelm.

I am thankful for a number of people who "just send something" during those times that are not known to them.. Yes, I am in a writer transition, but it is opening me to new possibilities, new experiences, new acquaintances, and yet an ongoing chronic desire to be strong and a role model of grace, courage, and maybe some inspiration.
Kevod Yeheveh, and cyber hug if so desired!
Mellow Roc

No comments: