Monday, July 6, 2015

Sons of Korah (Australian Acoustic Psalms)

Hello Grafted In Readers,
For those living in North America, I hope your celebrations of independence and freedom were each meaningful and enriching. I personally came away from them feeling renewed, and ready to let my life reflect that the Messiah is alive, strong, serious about us being His ambassage, children, servants, and yes even soldiers. A story group to which I belong has "patriotism" as its theme this month. I am hoping to craft a short story about being in the GASF, God's Allied Special Forces. (See Ephesians chapter 6, Apostolic Scriptures for background).

-For reading pleasure, I began "Grammar for Grownups" a 1993 publication but still pertinent and not too dry. Recommend, if you can find it.

-I titled this post after someone made me aware of an Australian acoustic group who has a set of musical material based on the Psalms. They are called "Sons of Korah" from Australia, and one can sample their music on YouTube. I listened to their rendering of Psalm 91, and think it is simply wonderful! Lengthy, yes. A gentle reminder, God is in no hurry with us....

Later this month, taking a few days to get away from the routine and visit family in another state. Geographically that is.. Also, applying for new freelance opportunities, and ask your thoughts and prayers toward that end.

Until next visit, Kevod Yeheveh, His presence keep you walking ever forward with purpose!
Mellow Roc

No comments: