Thursday, July 2, 2015

Alternative Online Radio Listening and Update

Hello Grafted in Readers,

Today is July 2, 2015 in my corner of blogland and rather warm and mild, just like summer should be in my opinion. A few weeks ago I was looking at the blog stats, and rather surprised to see I have had some international readers, quite a few from Germany since I began this effort 5-6 years ago. As some of you know, I am a musician by avocation, writer of content articles and short stories, and this morning wrote about an ancient form of holistic medicine called Ayurvedic medicine. This is similar to traditional Chinese medicine, but that led me on a quest to find alternative music. I chose new-age music and discovered
www.trancemission.fm
from Freiberg, Germany, and another station based in Brussells, Belgium. I listened to each for about 30 minutes and then decided it was time to come back to the day at hand and proceed with the "to-do list". I enjoyed the listening experience, thanks to both Germany and Belgium for treating us to listening pleasure on the web.

For those living in the USA and or North America: belated Happy Canada Day, and Happy Independence Day to USA folks. We thank God for our freedom and are no longer slaves to sin thanks to our Messiah!

Thank you for reading, and would welcome comments anytime.
Alternatively, I will be listening to:
www.wfmt.com for classical or folk music.
www.acousticity.com for folk or blue-grass music.
-chavah messianic radio for Spiritual uplift through Jewish-Christian artistry.
-Of course regular radio for Tiger Baseball and soon Lion Football.
His Presence surround us on the journey, Kevod Yeheveh.
Mellow Roc

No comments: