Thursday, July 1, 2010

From Sea to Shining Sea

Hi and shalom!
It is the first of July here as I write, mostly sunny and in the low 70s. Not bad for summer.
I have been pondering the phrase, at God's urging, today.
A friend sent me a personal e-mail telling me she did not feel fit for the task she felt God our Father was asking her to do but would proceed. I said in response, May he give you ideas to express yourself in artistry that is intended for others to see.
I have been working on a novel and feel much like my friend having never done this previously. At God's urging applies to a thought or idea or sentence that may come along and make for good content to the novel.
May it be so for all of us as we set out to do our special services, at God's urging.
I plan to have a reasonably relaxing weekend, and thank God for our independence and interdependence as citizens of His Kingdom and residents here on earth.
See you next post, comment whenever you desire as I enjoy reading them!
Mellow Roc

No comments: