Friday, May 27, 2016

Dear Companion (acoustinc song, ChildsPlay)

Hello Grafted In Reader, Today is Friday May 27 in my corner of blog-land.

I would like to begin by wishing US readers a Happy Memorial Day Weekend. We recall our soldiers past and present, who serve/served our country in time of war and peace. Thank you for your service!

This week I have started reading an interesting novel titled, After I Do. The author is one Taylor Jenkins. The story is of a couple named Lauren and Ryan who meet during college, are married for about 7 years, and are doing a trial separation. They no longer are happy and claim to have lost their love for one another. The narrative weaves the popular thinking of today within the story and is truly something to think about. Unfortunately, God and His word are not seen as an option.

I had some posting issues of late with the blog, but think they are almost resolved now, hurray!

For any interested, I would like to recommend you check out a blog by another writer, Lynn Viehl, titled Paperback Writer. It too is on blogspot. Lynn is a freelancer, writer for the past 18 years, and quite ambitious!

Today's post is more less just a visit between us. I am glad you stop by, and hope you might comment some time or just say hello!

Meantime, Kevod Yeheveh, His presence be with you today and always.

Mellow Roc

No comments: