Thursday, May 23, 2013

Every Day Is A Winding Road, is a song I heard while transcribing med reports on Tuesday. To bring you up to date, the book signing went well, met some interesting patrons and have 4 new readers of my novel, "Winds Of Change". I have found some writing helps on line more aimed toward marketing so will be putting my efforts there, instead of worrying about a sequel to correct the world's ills and those of the church. I have been reading some Anglican blogs of late, and also starting a study of the Biblical book of Ruth at torahclass.com. Even finding time to enjoy life with my wife of 16 years and our 20-month-old granddaughter who spends most weekends with us! I would welcome your comments, feedbacks, hellos, whatever anytime you feel so led to convey something! Meantime, may the presence of Yehoveh be with us all! In Hebrew, his loves are plural and new every day toward us.. Thanks.

No comments: