Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Normal Welcomed (original)

Hello Grafted In Reader,


Today is Tuesday, July 9 in my corner of blog land. I titled this, Welcome Normal, for a good reason: a recent move has boxes all over the place, pans and skillets in new drawers, coffee somewhere, office fan somewhere, etc etc.

My reading habit though continues as I indulge in the stories by the late Franz Kafka. Then, I plan to re-read some E.M. Forster, whom has become a favorite author.

My piano gig at The Voyager in St. Clair, MI, continues Thursday evenings through Sunday evenings. Sunday though is from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., a little more if there is a full restaurant on Sundays. I recommend their signature pasta cooked in olive oil!


The day stretches ahead and there are things awaiting on my to-=do list, which is kept mentally.

Here's to the current journey and what may be happening with each of us. I am pleased you stopped by!

I take comfort in imagining what one goes through, others have the same experience or quite similar. May the shalom of the Most High be aportioned to us!


Mellow Rock

David C. Russell, Author 

No comments: