Tuesday, August 1, 2023

New Book: Human Being Human Doing

Hello Grafted In Readers,


Today Is August 1, 2023 in my corner of blog land. Thank you for checking up on me occasionally to see if and when I reappear. I hope to renew our visits at least once monthly. Let me know if interested by liking this post please.


Since May 23rd this year, I have been busy with writing projects. 

I published "Human Being Human Doing" in May to most of the major online vendors.

Here is a link to get you started on searching out the ins and outs of this title that took about one year to produce:

Human Being Human Doing by David C. Russell

Goodreads

https://www.goodreads.com/human-being-human-doinghttps://www.goodreads.com › 


If this did not show as a link, I suggest you google the following:

"book human being human doing david c. russell goodreads"

and that will take you to some basic info and a review or two.


Also, over Spring and most of summer, a co-writer and I entered a contest to produce a 50-paragraph story where the contest provides the first and last line. Each take turns doing alternate paragraphs two through forty-nine.

We just submitted this entry today and will find out how we placed in December.


I have been doing quite a bit of reading per usual. "The Road" and "Child Of God" by the late Cormac McCarthy are the most recent reads and enjoyed!


I am working on a new title called, "Moments With David".

These are short topical vignettes and hope to publish in 2024. I need to add another forty to fifty vignettes first.


As my Mom used to often entone, All good things come to an end.

Such is the case with our visit. We have previously focused on faith matters and or health tips. Would you like this to continue, or should we consider other general subject matter?

I would like to involve you in the further shaping of this, our blog.

See you in September, Lord Willing. It is nearing the season of the High Holidays, one of my favorite occasions in the year as a Hebraic Christian.


Kevod Yeheveh, the presence of YHVH be with us.


Mellow Rock

David C. Russell, Author

 

No comments: