Monday, August 1, 2016

My Worth Is Not In What I Own (Acoustic, The Gettys)

Hello Grafted In Readers,

Over the weekend, My wife and I were listening to, Great Hymns of Faith, from UCB Canada. An acoustic song for which this post is titled was played and the words are worth pondering. The artists, Keith and Kristyn Getty have a pure sound, an acoustic/folk music type of blend. I jotted down the lyrics, but hope you will take this a step further and listen for yourself as the song is on YouTube.

"My worth is not in what I own, not in the strength of flesh and bone.

But at the costly warmth of love, at the cross.

"My worth is not in skill or make, win or lose, pride or shape;

but in the blood of Christ that flows, at the cross."

Note, I did jot down the lyrics from the recording and that is what I'm sharing with you!

Kevod Yeheveh, may we value YHVH and find him to be truly beyond worth and beyond measure!

Mellow Roc

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com