Monday, December 10, 2018

My Memoir: Homecoming A Memoir, David C. Russell

Hello Grafted in Readers,

It is just about Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2018 in my corner of blog land.

- The big news in my corner of the world is my memoir, Homecoming A Memoir, is published on Amazon and Smashwords, David C. Russell, and ready for your reading consumption.

The memoir is highlights of my life journey of 65 plus years, and how it had a rocky start. Length is short, 95 pages, and if you do read, a review would be appreciated.

For more info check out my author website:

https://www.dldbooks.com/davidrussell

I am currently halfway through a Danielle Steel Novel titled, Accidental Heroes, and enjoying her writing style. If you like suspense, try this title.

- In health, I recently learned from doing an article on teeth stain removal that there are actually toothpastes one can buy that will remove stains from the surface of teeth. Use once weekly is the recommend, and your preferred toothpaste the other six days.

That's it for this visit, and hope you are enjoying your current season of life!

Kevod Yeheveh, the Presence of the Lord be with you always.

Mellow Rock
David C. Russell, Author

No comments: