You Come Again (song, Dolly Parton)
Hello Grafted In Reader,
Today is August 26, 2026 in my corner of blog land. Summer is hanging on with warm temps in my part of the world, but September is just days away.
I titled this post "You Come Again" to respect and honor the life of the late Dolly Parton. If you know of her story, what words come to your mind?
I think humble, achiever, basic, entertainer, person of good character, love to and for others. I hope to be known for half those accolades when thought of after my departure from this world. You to?
I think news that interrupts our routine, rhythm, information bestowed on us, brings us back to a center where we may need to be.
For reading, I just finished and highly recommend the title, Jewish Spirituality, by Rabbi Lawrence Kushner. Chapters are short, one can read this from cover-to-cover or in installments over a few days.
I am still posting notes at:
https://davidcrussell.substack.com
and invite you to read and leave comment or a like.
Thanks for stopping by. Our visits may occur less regular here, but hope they are of quality!
The Lord bless and keep us,
Mellow Rock
David C. Russell, Author
Note: Currently, David Russell's EBook titles are at discount on Draft2Digital.com.
Comments