Monday, August 1, 2022

Summertime 2022

    Hello Grafted In Readers,

August 1, 2022, Monday, in my corner of blog land. I have been busy with writing projects, and was spurred to return after a several month absence by a recent comment! I am glad you are still reading me on occasion.

I continue to post stories at Spillwords.com:

https://www.spillwords.com/author/davidcrussell

A new story is pending publishing as we visit.

I am also working on a self collection of faith-based stories to publish in Spring 2023 on my side of the equator.

My grandchildren are doing fine. My wife is doing fine, and our children are doing fine for the most part.

I have been reading an informative, lengthy title this year titled,

The New Christian Zionism, by Gerald McDermott and others.

It is published by IVP Academic.


My piano gig continues most weekends at the Voyageur Restaurant in St. Clair, MI. I play most Thursday through Saturday evenings, and late Sunday afternoon.

Introduce yourself if in the area and stop by. The fish dinner and French Onion Soup are my faves on their menu.


Not much else to share with you this visit. I will be back in early September to share something new that has been learned.


May the presence of Yahweh be with us till then and always.


Mellow Rock

David C. Russell, Author

 

No comments: