Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hello Grafted In Reader,

Today is April 18, 2017 in my corner of blog land.

In previous posts, I mentioned working with other writers on an anthology on the topic of forgiveness. Well, I am pleased to tell you that work in progress is now reality! Last Friday, The Power of Forgiveness: A Collection of Short Stories was published on Amazon and CreateSpace. Some of the stories are based on true life events, while others are speculative fiction from the group Writers 750 on goodreads.com.
The link is rather lengthy and pasted below for your possible interest and perhaps purchase.
The Power of Forgiveness: A Collection of Short Stories
Hot off the press!  #AmWriting flash #Fiction - some stories based on true life events.

From the authors of Writes 750 at Goodreads comes an anthology that is now published at Amazon in time for Easter: The Power of Forgiveness

Edited & published by Stephanie Baskerville; edited and cover art by Glenda Reynolds; edited and conception by David Russell. We would appreciate some book reviews for this and if you could share with your friends, family, and church groups.

 www.amazon.com/Power-Forgiveness-Collection-Short-Stories/dp/1545309507

Forgiveness%2B6x9_%2B5B%2BDARK…


- I have two stories in the anthology. One is titled Released; the account of a personal friend's struggle with acquaintance, and, Forgiveness Takes Time, a speculative fiction piece on the Bible story of Joseph and his family from the Tanakh or Older Testament.

In my own life, forgiveness is a process ongoing with a person near to me. I don't know how it's going to conclude so names are left out. I can say it hurts not having contact with this person, but that's the way they want it!

- I keep working on my current anthology, Waiting For Messiah, playing piano gigs at a local restaurant and feeling somewhat young again in doing that. I'm glad younger folks are still singing I'll Be Watching You and Stand By Me for example.

Until we chat again, thanks for stopping by. If you care to drop me a note visit david.sonofhashem@gmail.com

Kevod Yeheveh, His presence be with us daily.

David Russell
Mellow Rock

No comments: