Monday, November 17, 2014

Rock Of Ages - Acoustic Gillian Welch

Hello Grafted In Reader,
Today is Monday November 17 in my corner of blogland. We are experiencing the chill of winter and modest amounts of snow flurries. Considering everything from my e-mail inbox, job search, facebook posts, the news, writing acquaintances, being productive as a person of faith, I began to consider things we might be thankful are slow to change if at all. Please consider adding to the following list:
Your favorite beverage will usually provide a sense of comfort when indulged, mine is strong dark coffee.
I may usually have a few close friends who I can count on and vice versa.
Professional doors open and close, but there is usually another door that will open.
I can usually count on subscribed emails to automatically come to my inbox.
I can usually decide to mend those areas of living that left unattended would be my ruin.
Since Scripture tells me God knows the numbers of hairs on my head, He knows me better than I know myself.
In this age of fluid sexual orientation, I prefer the warm hand of a woman in mine or on my shoulder, and hands communicate a language known.
If you would like to add to this list of slow to change items, your turn is now!
Kevod Yeheveh, His Presence accompany us today!
Mellow Roc

No comments: